Partner Visa Australia - Explained by US
Every partner visa application is unique and sometimes, its difficult to fit your relationship into a “box”. Our resident partner visa expert David can help. Call today on 08 6364 3782 for help with your partner visa.
- Partner Visa Application stage infographic
- Getting your spouse an Australian Partner Visa
- Evidence Required in making an application
- Application Stages Partner Visa infographic
- Partner Visa FAQ
- Book an appointment with a Perth based Registered Migration Agent
Getting your spouse an Australian Partner Visa
If you need assistance with a Partner Visa, please call 08 6364 3782 to speak with a qualified partner visa expert.
If you are in a relationship with an Australian citizen or permanent resident, then you may be eligible for a partner/spouse visa. The type of visa depends on your circumstances, such as your location, your immigration status, your relationship status and whether or not you are intending to get married.
The following list contains the types of applications that can be made as well as the process.
The Onshore Partner visa - subclass 820/801
The Offshore partner visa - Subclass 309/100